THE NHS APP
Click Here to download The NHS App
The NHS app can be used without a practice login. The NHS app is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- consult a GP or health professional through an online form and get a reply
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
eConsult allows you to quickly and safely get help and advice from the GP practice online, for free, from anywhere.
eConsult is a form-based online consultation platform the collects your medical or administrative request and sends it through to us to triage and decide on the right care for you and everyone else.